Skip to main content

Thread: Why is my OCZ USB stick read only, nomatter what I install?


it looks problem ocz web stick. there special firmware or work around these usb stick? has 16gb , trying make boot ubuntu on run, both on computers have grub2 , ones boot windows or apple.

found solution 8gb stick 16gb stuck in read only. suse boots debug screen , ubuntu wont give me black screen or text moves fast read.



Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support Installation & Upgrades [ubuntu] Why is my OCZ USB stick read only, nomatter what I install?


Ubuntu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decompile jsxbin to jsx

Gavik Photoslide GK2: Not able to upload photos - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Phoca Guestbook logger registret bruger af - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support