newbie seeking directions on what modules to choose - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support


hi all,
first little presentation since first post here.
my name andre quebec, 15 years in wonderful world of multimedia. did few websites in past steered away that. last few years had concentrated skills on 3d , photography. discovered joomla! god, how did pass me by? joomla let me in world of web design.

enough me, here's need with. situation this... have client, funeral home, wants website, main things stumped me wanted able manage ''recently deceased'' entries , add comments & wishes option guests leave messages on ulogy article of each person. oh yeah , wants able add picture , video in each artcle.

my big question can joomla handle job , start with? made quick template try out here http://rodriguemontpetitfils.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=3&itemid=11

can guys me through process bit might stumped few times here , there . garantee teh second time around lot better , might able newbie on forum guys did me!

thanks all

you need module allows videos.
the listing can done via section layout list deceased
then comments can done on each article comment component
im sure have many extensions...i have used comment one...vcomment believe name was, i'll have check





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to decompile jsxbin to jsx

Gavik Photoslide GK2: Not able to upload photos - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

Phoca Guestbook logger registret bruger af - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support